The Saint Louis Chess Club is now open to the public from 12 PM to 9 PM everyday.
We want you to feel safe and comfortable when you're in our facilities. In accordance with the Saint Louis City COVID-19 Mask Policy Update, we have made updates to the buildings and the way we serve you to help keep everyone healthy.
This is how we are keeping you safe:
- Mandatory wellness checks for staff, vendors, members and visitors, regardless of vaccination status
- Complimentary hand sanitizing stations and promoting frequent hand washing
- Frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and routine cleaning
- Installed additional protective barriers at World Chess Hall of Fame and Saint Louis Chess Club
- Installed state-of-the-art air scrubbers that remove more than 99% of airborne and surface contaminants
- Using contactless payment options and offering curbside pickup and shipping online at Q Boutique
We are requesting all guests to follow these guidelines:
- Proceed to the front desk for a wellness check and brief questionnaire, regardless of vaccination status
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, or not feeling well
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds during restroom visits
- Follow requested safety protocols
Under Missouri law, any individual entering the premises or engaging the services of the business waives all civil liability against the individual or entity for any damages based on inherent risks associated with an exposure or potential exposure to COVID-19, except for recklessness or willful misconduct.
If you have any additional questions about COVID-19 we recommend the following resources:
Thank you for helping to keep our community healthy and safe!