The Saint Louis Chess Club will host "Thanksgiving Open," a in-person over the board tournament from Friday, November 26th - Sunday, November 28th.
- 5 Rounds
- 2 sections: Open (FIDE Rated) & U2000
- G/90 + 30 second increment
- FIDE + USCF rated
- Monthly or Annual Membership to the Chess Club and USCF is required
Registration & Entry:
- $50 Entry Fee by 7:00 PM Sunday, November 21st, $60 after.
- Registration ends 2:30 PM Friday (11/26) afternoon.
- Free for GMs and IMs
- Registration by phone or in-person only. Must call club at (314) 361-2437 or visit during business hours (12-9)
- 1st: Friday, 3:45 pm
- 2nd: Saturday, 12:00 pm
- 3rd: Saturday, 4:45 pm
- 4th: Sunday, 12:00 pm
- 4th: Sunday, 4:45 pm
- $2,500 Unconditionally Guaranteed!!
- Open Section:
- 1st: $500 | 2nd: $400 | 3rd: $300 | Top U2350: $250 | Top U2201: $150
- U2000 Section:
- 1st: $250 | 2nd: $200 | Top U1701: $150 | Top U1501: $125 | Top U1301: $100 | Top U1101: $75
Must pass COVID-19 screening to participate
Registration by phone or in-person only
Must call Club at (314)361-2437 or visit during business hours (12-9)
Monthly or annual membership to the Chess Club and US Chess required
4657 Maryland Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
|Entry Fee||$ 50.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.