- 4SS, G/70; d5
- Two Sections: 1800+ & U1800
- The 1800+ Section is open to players rated 1800+ USCF or 1700+ if in elementary school or High School
Registration & Entry:
- Entry Fee: $20
- Free entries for GMs and IMs
- Registration: November 5, 6:00-6:45 PM
- Must be an Annual or Month member of the STLCC to compete
- 7:00 PM each Tuesday in November starting on 11/5. (one per week)
- Check in with TD by 6:45 PM to be paired each week/round
- One 1/2 point bye available in any round if declared before round 2.
- $800 Unconditionally Guaranteed!!
- 1800+ Section: 1st Place: $300
- Top U2050: $70-$30.
- U1800 Section: $100-$80-$60
- Top U1600 $50-$40
- Top U1300 $30-$20
- Biggest Upset: $20
- Winner of each section receives free entry into the 2019 Knights Championship
|Entry Fees||$ 20.00|