Friday Round Robin Blitz (In-Person)
The Saint Louis Chess Club will host "Friday Round Robin Blitz," a in-person over the board tournament on Friday, November 6.
- 7 Rounds
- One Section: Open to all
- USCF blitz rated
- Limited to first 8 who register
- Monthly or Annual Membership to the Chess Club and USCF is required
Registration & Entry:
- $10 Entry Fee
- Registration by phone or in-person only. Must call club at (314) 361-2437 or visit during business hours (12-8)
- Registration ends at 5:30 pm on 11/6.
- Round 1 starts at 6 pm
- Subsequent rounds begin after prior round ends
- $80 Unconditionally Guaranteed!!
- 1st: $40 | 2nd: $20 | Top U1601: $15 | Biggest Upset: $5
All rounds will be held on Main level of Chess Club. Could be noisy.
Must pass Covid-19 Screening to participate.
Masks are required at all times.
All participants are required to sanitize pieces after game.
If you are coming with someone that is not participating, unfortunately they will have to wait outside.
4657 Maryland Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
|Entry Fee||$ 10.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.