The Bill Wright Open (Online)
The Saint Louis Chess Club will host "the Bill Wright Saint Louis Open" an online tournament on Chess.com to commemorate the life of William H. Wright, an original Board Member of the Saint Louis Chess Club.
This event will be livestreamed by GM-in-Residence Steven Zierk
- 5 Rounds
- Must join STLCC's Chess.com group "Saint Louis Chess Club" to participate: https://www.chess.com/club/saint-louis-chess-club
- All players urged to join our Chess.com group at least one day before the event
- All players recommended to play on a computer or laptop
Rounds & Pairings:
- Round 1 starts at 12:00 PM U.S.A. Central time
- All players should join the tournament 15 minutes before Round 1
- Chess.com will handle all pairings and rulings
- TD will only step in if there is a Fair Play incident
- All players that finish the tournament are entered into a Raffle for a Free 1 Hour GM Lesson via Skype
- All players that won a medal in a Saint Louis Chess Club online tourney in March entered into a Raffle for a Free 1 Hour GM Lesson via Skype
- All players that participated in a Saint Louis Chess Club online tourney in March entered into a Raffle for a Free 1 Hour GM Lesson via Skype
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.