Saturday Night Main Event (In-Person)
The Saint Louis Chess Club will host "Saturday Night Main Event," a in-person over the board tournament on Saturday, May 8th.
- 4 Rounds
- One Section: Open to all
- G/10 + 2 second increment
- USCF quick rated
- Limited to first 10 who register
- Monthly or Annual Membership to the Chess Club and USCF is required
Registration & Entry:
- $10 Entry Fee
- Registration by phone or in-person only. Must call club at (314) 361-2437 or visit during business hours (12-8)
- Registration ends at 5:30 pm on day of event
- 1st: 6:00 pm
- 2nd: 6:30 pm
- 3rd: 7:00 pm
- 4th: 7:30 pm
- $102 Unconditionally Guaranteed!!
- 1st: $36 | 2nd: $30 | Top U1716: $24-$12
Must pass Covid-19 Screening to participate.
Masks are required at all times.
All participants are required to sanitize pieces after game.
If you are coming with someone that is not participating, unfortunately they will have to wait outside.
4657 Maryland Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
|Entry Fee||$ 10.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.